Friday, April 5, 2013

CLEAN AND CLEAR ESSENTIAL MOISTURIZER




Hello retrolover how are you guys? This is my second time posting my blog in English.  Today I will show you the review about Johnson and Johnson Product, Clean and Clear Essential Moisturizer. Here I give you some pics.




This product is really cheap so I'm interested. The bottle is small with white and blue package. It said suitable for acne prone skin, because it oil free. When I tried, it’s cool, creamy and no heavy. Few second later my face is oily. When I looked at the mirror, I could see my texture of the skin. Dark spots everywhere, pimples, blackheads and huge pores still appear. The product doesn't have any SPFS. So I prefer Garnier than Clean and Clear.
I used it for a week and then I bought Garnier, well I came back to Europe Brand. Maybe Clean and Clear doesn't suitable with Asia’s skin. When I was in Junior high school, I was using clean and clear daily pore cleanser, it said useful for blackhead especially in the nose. When was that, I had huge pores and blackheads everywhere. So I used that scrub. But I did not repurchase because my blackhead and huge pores still in there till now. See? Ok you can’t see. I bought brand new clean and clear daily pore cleanser enriched with pure rice; and Clean and Clear essential moisturizer; I’m going to review them next time. J

No comments:

Post a Comment