Sunday, April 7, 2013

COFFEE PEELING to kill the pimples; reduce blackheads and tighten your pores.



Hello retrolover, this is not a product review. It’s just a tip for you both women and men. I actually found it on youtube from my favorite channel, she’s Venus Angelic.
Here it is:
 http://youtu.be/oVWTAxSPnAA
or click here

But I have any tip to make DIY Mask/ my own coffee peeling.
First you need spoon, bowl, and one table spoon coffee powder (or from coffee machine), one table spoon sugar powder, and one table spoon of water.
Second, you have to mix it all in a bowl till it blends. Third phase you need to apply it by your hands to the clean face. Scrub it well for at least 4-5 minutes. Scrub your nose, your chin, your cheeks and your forehead. Next, splash your face with cold water. Let it dry for a second or use towel. Then finally, take an ice cube and apply it to your face for at least 20 seconds. It’s really cold but it’s good to tighten the pores.
I’ve been trying this at least twice a week. Now it becomes my habit. I told you I used to have huge pores. So all I need to clean my face with natural mask/ DIY mask. It’s totally easy and useful.  I tried this coffee peeling on my body, just like massage or spa, it’s calming and makes my skin smooth.

That’s all. see you


No comments:

Post a Comment