Sunday, April 7, 2013

REVIEW MAYBELLINE CLEARSMOOTH ALL IN ONE



Hello retrolover, I’m going to show you about Maybelline Clearsmooth All in one. Here I have two variants, honey shade and natural shade. Natural shade is in refill package.







First time I bought honey shade, it’s affordable and available in nearest store. Further I bought the refill because I just want to try in different shade.


There are shine free cake powder so I think it’s suitable for oily skin. It has SFP 25 to protect you from sun burning. I used it after apply Maybelline Clearsmooth BB Cream. It blends so natural. The honey shade makes my skin look brighter. But natural shade doesn’t. I need more powder when I used natural shade. I highly recommended Fresh Variant from BB Cream if you use cake powder after it.

It said it ever last. However it’s not. When I was sweating, it’s disappeared. Just BB Cream variant fresh left.

Plus:
-          Cheap
-          It has SPF 25
-          good packages
-          non pore clogging
Minus:
-          doesn’t ever last
-          no mirror in refill package  
Repurchase: absolutely.

Once again I’m so sorry for my English. Thank you retrolover :*
Warning: I’m not selling anything. This is not for commercial purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment