Sunday, April 7, 2013

Review Clean and Clear Essential Facial Wash and Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser



Hi hi hi retrolover. Here I am. I’m here to review Clean and Clear Essential facial wash. Here some pics.



I bought a small bottle because I want to try how effective it is. It said it can help to remove pimple and blackhead, also reduce oil on skin. Then I tried. The fragrance is similar with Johnson baby shampoo, hmm I like it. The texture of the liquid is also look like baby shampoo. It is smooth and gentle. 

Plus:
-          Smells good
-          Gentle on skin
-          Reduce oil
-          Makes skin smooth


Minus:
-          It’s only prevent blackhead and pimples
-          Doesn’t tighten pores.


However I prefer facial scrub to facial wash. So I bought Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser.

Here’s the pic.



It said it can reduce blackheads and prevent it. Actually I have a ritual to reduce blackheads and pimples instead a facial wash. click here for the tip.


The texture has microscrub. Hmm smells good. It’s really rich with scrubs. It has pure rice extract to reduce oil so the face doesn’t look shiny after use it. It also enriched by apple microbeads to reduce blackheads and tightens the pores. It has been proven by me.
I used to have huge pores, after I’m using this product (that has been improved) I feel better because my pores are tighten. My face is so clean. But I truly recommended to use natural mask or scrub if you want have good skin.

and I will buy Clean and Clear Essential Toner, I will review it. wait for me:)
Plus:
-          Reduce oil
-          Tighten pores
-          Rich with microbeads
Minus:
-          Your blackheads might be come back after you stop using this
-          You have to use another cleanser because it’s specifically for nose and T zone.

Repurchase: perhaps.lol
That’s all folks. Haha I hope you enjoy my blog. See you in my next tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment