Friday, April 5, 2013

REVIEW PRODUCT GARNIER LIGHT COMPLETE EXTRA AND OVERNIGHT PEELING CREAM

Hi retrolover I’m going to do some product’s review in English. LOL, now I will show you the pics.







First I’m telling you about Garnier light complete extra enriched with lemon extract, and SPF 17 can protect you from UVA UVB. You can buy it at the store or minimarket. The texture is plain, soft and I love the fragrance. When I applied it into my face, hmm it’s little bit oily and greasy. I had to wait for ten minutes to let it absorb. My face is little bit lighter and it’s covered my dark spot. Good point. You can read in the package that the cream can reduce your pores. But my huge pores still appear. So I don’t want to show you my pic before and after, cause I know you will throw away if you saw. Lol.
Now I’m telling you about Garnier Overnight peeling cream.  Actually I don’t have any idea whether I need night cream or not. I have oily skin. However I just want to try. The night cream is enriched with long dan leave extract and lemon extract to exfoliate the skin. Similar with the day cream, it smells like lemon. When I use it it’s oily and hard to absorb. In the morning when I wake up my skin is fresher than before, and smother certainly.
 Plus:
-          Day cream      : it’s available in pocket packages, more economic and portable. love the fragrance,  Makes my skin brighter, covered my dark spot (if I compare with Clean and Clear Essential Moisturizer)
-          Night cream   : smells like lemon, makes my skin fresher and smoother than before.
Minus
-          Day cream and night cream    : oily, greasy, needs more time to absorb.
Repurchase: yes absolutely.
That’s all retrolover. I’m sorry for my limited English. At least I’m working on it. I will review more products in English because I’m so excited when I log on to blogger and I saw my dashboard there are many people view my blog. Thanks for your curiosity. I realize that non Indonesian only can view my blog. J

No comments:

Post a Comment